Expérience requise : Expérience de plusieurs projets en intelligence articifielle / machine intelligence / machine learning
Bilingue français / anglais
Solide connaissance du secteur automobile
Rôle : Fiche de poste transmise :
"In order to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their Customers in local markets worldwide, we are looking for Artificial Intelligence Global Program Managers that will function as strategic, Client facing, results-driven, and innovative operations leaders.
The role will have accountability for Customer relationships, end to end program delivery, and driving profitable growth.
You will take the lead in operational discussions with the Customers and, proactively monitor and share publicly Customers feedback, ensuring appropriate actions are taken and shared with the Customers, in a timely manner.
You will lead and certify for operational readiness, support in hiring, and focus on lowering costs related to client solutions and services.
You will manage the overall financial health of the programs and work with sites and SBU leadership to drive teams to improve all areas process, people and technology.
This could include (but not limited to) evaluation of outsourcing performance and behavior, innovation of process and technology to increase productivity and/or profitability.
- Personally engage with Customers as senior operational leader: understand customer business issues and lead global teams to execute on defined solutions across all service offerings
- Accountable for increasing organic program revenue, managing margin and other KPIs.
- Work with operations leadership to insure Customer Satisfaction and implement continual process improvement, measurement/benchmarking, and automation across all lines of service delivery
- Track and monitor performance of global delivery teams and external suppliers to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, quality, and profitability
- Responsible for operational revenue forecast and partners with sales team on sales forecast
- Help support as a key interface with clients at the last stage of the sales cycle, provide thought leadership as solutions are being crafted, and drive transition and onboarding new clients as appropriate
- Be the primary communication link and escalation path across the Customer program
- Manage global workflow including financial process, technical solutions and headcount planning
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of our expected revenue with appropriate highlighting of risk
- Provide guidance and performance coaching to global operations team for this account
- Drive consistently excellent Customer experience and service
- Establish and monitor KPIs and QBR process internally and with Customers
- Provide executive updates and overview on overall health of the account to the Operations leaders and Global Client Solutions leadership"
Démarrage : juillet 2018 au plus tard
Disponibilité attendue : 100%
Durée : Minimum 6 mois, perspectives d'embauche à la clé